Music Mode / Mini Player
- Added actions for mouse middle click and Force Touch on video.
- Added VLC's shortcuts as a default key binding configuration.
- Fixed several problems related to key binding settings.
- Now IINA can handle different keyboard layout correctly.
- Added support for reading filter info saved with history.
- Added a wizard for adding filters in Filter window, as well as several new filters including sharpen, blur, delogo and negative.
- Replaced deprecated mpv filters with FFmpeg ones.
- Fixed some UI issues.
Files and Folders
- Redesigned preference panel.
- Upgraded to Swift 4.
- Tons of refactors.
- Upgraded mpv to 0.27.0, and youtube-dl to the latest version.
What's in the plan
Here're some updates on several features you may have been waiting for:
- HEVC hardware decoding support: As mpv already added support for it in develop branch, we can expect it being available in IINA soon.
- Media key hijacking issue: There is already a solution that works in 10.13.
- Some other planned features: Customizable On Screen Controller (buttons and more layouts), CLI interface, album art in music mode, etc.
- 1.0 release: A cleanup of issues on github is in our plan, as well as the release of IINA's first stable version.